As we all know, loosing weight is not that easy. It requires a lot of effort, time and money. Though most of the people fails to get the desired results. Today I will share with you all the least effort which you can put for maximum results.
And that simple way is to quit table sugar. This is not about compromising the sweet tooth. All you need to do is to replace your refined sugar with the healthier alternatives which serves the same purpose, are easily available near you and which you can get at a very low costs.
Refined sugar is the worst food that people are consuming on a daily basis. It is not just unhealthy, but is also very addictive. As per one of the research, sugar refined sugar is 8 times more addictive than COCAINE- which is banned in many countries. Sugar is that one ingredient on which the packaged food industry is thriving on. Coco-Colas, Ready Made juices, Biscuits, Catch-ups, Chocolates, Flavored cereals, etc are all loaded with sugar. Every time we consume refined sugar, our brain releases feel good chemicals. This is the reason we crave for sugary foods again and again. But what if we do not have to cut it down? Just replace it !!
Sugar coming from the natural sources like fruits is not problematic for the body as it comes along with Fibre, Vitamins & Minerals which do not spike the insulin levels and is easily digested. But the refined table sugar that we use comes with lot of chemicals processing and has no nutritional levels. Daily consumption of refined sugar not only increases the fat percentage but also causes wrinkles, dark circles, acne, bad breath,bad teeth and increased risk of Type-2 diabetes.
So why not try natural sugary ingredients which are way healthier than refined sugar for just 21 days and feel the magic. Following are the healthy refined sugar alternatives:
- Coconut Sugar: Coconut sugar is derived from coconut palm tree without any extensive refining or use of chemicals. As compared to refined sugar, coconut sugar not only gets easily digested by our body but is also very rich in minerals like- Iron,Potassium, Calcium & Zinc. Even the glycemic index of coconut sugar(35) is much lower than refined sugar(68). Lowe the glycemic index, slower is the sugar release and the better it is. Coconut sugar can be used in the milk, curd, cakes, oat meals and other cereals. You can easily get the coconut sugar from the following amazon link: CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Dates Sugar: Dates sugar is derived from dates, one of the sweetest foods available. Dates sugar is considered to be one of the healthiest alternatives of sugar which is full of proteins. It is extremely rich in fibres and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It also helps in digestion, reduces bad cholesterol and increases the bone density. The Glycemic index of dates sugar is about 45-50 depending upon the variety of dates. This can be added to milk, sweets and cereals. CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Rock Sugar/Mishri: Tastes exactly like sugar and is highly versatile. It is used in a process of refined sugar just before its chemicalisation. It is rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Dietary Fibre and Anti-Oxidants. It also helps in digestion and increases the hemoglobin levels. It gives the cooling effect to our body. It can be used as the best replacement of sugar. Just make sure you buy the thread mishri and not the crystallized one as it is nothing but the bigger version of refined sugar. CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Honey: Honey is one food on the planet which has almost the same chemical composition as that of the human blood. Due to this, our body can easily assimilate 100% of nutrients available in honey. Any food when combined with honey can be easily digested. Honey is an amazing alternative of table sugar which is very high in anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Honey is not only good for heart, but it also cut fats and improves mental alertness. CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Stevia: Stevia is a zero calorie natural sweetener extracted from the stevia plant. Stevia has been used long back in ayurvedic medicine. It is also known as sweet tulsi. The leaves of these plants are absolutely zero calorie and is 25 times naturally sweeter than sugar. This is best for the calorie conscious people for loosing weight. Its glycemic index is ZERO and hence does not spike the blood sugar levels at all. Stevia comes in many forms like dried leaves, sachets, drops. The only drawback of stevia is it leaves the taste for a long time. If that does not bother you, start using it today. CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Jaggery/Jaggery powder: Jaggery & Jaggery powder has been used since long . Both of these have more nutrients than any other natural sweetener we have discussed above. It has been extracted from sugar cane juice but are least processed. Jaggery is a natural blood purifier, boosts metabolism, detoxes the liver & prevents constipation. If you are facing skin problems, replace sugar with jaggery and you will be surprised to see the results. Jaggery is hot in nature, while jaggery powder has cooling effect. So jaggery is recommended in winters & jaggery powder in summers. Both are readily available in the market. CLICK HERE TO BUY
Replace the refined sugar with any of these ingredients for just 21 days and you will see your body fat reducing, skin glowing and boost in the energy levels.
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy…
#Health Food Fonts